"I really want to read your work" is both the best and the most terrifying sentence in the world.
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
please watch this it’s 6 seconds long
If I am ever upset send me this video. It is scientifically proven that this video will cheer me up no matter what. I have been sobbing in the middle of the night and I STILL LAUGHED when I saw this video. This video is everything I hope to be in life.
is it just me or does the voice sound like plankton